Summer is the perfect time to enjoy a hot, juicy burger fresh from the grill. Whether you are heating up your backyard barbecue or heading out to burger restaurants in Calgary, there are many ways to enjoy one of the tastiest foods of summer. Here are six exciting burger ideas to get you started.
Kick Start Your Summer with These Calgary Burgers
Get ready for warm weather fun with these burger combinations sure to satisfying; pair them with Calgary fries for a real treat.
- Bacon and egg – Enjoy breakfast for dinner with this fun burger combo. Bacon, egg, cheese, and fried jalapeños sit atop a beefy patty for a blast of flavor. Top it off with a spread of blackberry jam for a delicious taste of summer.
- Chipotle and pepper jack – Spice up your summer with a grilled burger bursting with the flavor of pepper jack cheese, onions, and smoky chipotle sauce.
- Bacon Blue – Bacon and blue cheese combine with caramelized onions for a sweet-and-salty combination that’s out of this world.
- BBQ Bacon – Summer wouldn’t be complete without tasty barbecue, and this burger is just the thing. A grilled beef patty is topped with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, bacon, and, of course, BBQ sauce.
- Turkey avocado – Choose a lighter option for summer fare with a turkey burger. Top with avocado, lettuce, tomatoes, and grilled onions for a tasty treat that’s sure to please.
- Hawaiian – Grilled pineapple adds a bit of sunshine to these tasty Calgary burgers with a juicy patty, tomato, lettuce, cheese, and teriyaki sauce. Get ready for a tropical getaway with every bite. Enjoy one at our burger restaurant in Calgary!
Visit Burger Restaurants in Calgary to Enjoy Your Favorite Combinations
Boardwalk Burgers serves up fresh, never frozen, burgers with combinations fit for the whole family!
Enjoy our world famous fries with a range of toppings. Make the most of your meal with a tasty and delicious burger. Wash it all down with a creamy shake. At Boardwalk we know how to create great food. So come on down and visit us and make the most of your meal.